Spring 2019 Resale: Saturday March 2, 2019
Fall 2018 Resale: Thanks for a Great Sale!!
Join us for our for our Spectacular Owen PTA Children’s Spring Resale:
- Saturday March 2, 2019 from 7:00 am – 11:00 am with a Half Price Sale from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm* at Owen Elementary School (1560 Westglen Drive, Naperville, IL)
Owen PTA Children’s Spring Resale includes: Gently used Children’s Clothing (Sizes 0-20); Light Jackets, Sports Equipment; Uniforms; Toys, DVDs; Strollers; Bikes; Swimwear; Shoes; Books; Puzzles; Baby Gear; Maternity; Formal Dresses and More.
Check, Cash and Credit*/Debit Cards Accepted (*$2 Service Fee for Credit Cards)
Children are welcome but NO STROLLERS ALLOWED
*Can’t make it on Saturday morning? Consider volunteering for a 2 hour shift on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to be eligible to shop our Friday night pre-sale. See Volunteer Tab for additional information.
Seller / Volunteer Registration TBD. See Sellers Tab above for more information.
New this Year (for Prior Sellers)
- Payment (Non-refundable $5 registration fee*) will be collected at Registration – See Seller’s Link for Paypal Payment Button
- New Paper Pick Up System will involve 4 designated days at 2 convenient locations
- In order to receive your check after the sale, bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope to paper pick-up.
- Volunteer Shifts will be available in 2 hour slots for those people unable to volunteer for 4 hours at a time. However, 4 volunteer hours (2 slots) are still required for ALL sellers for 70% Profit. Add an additional 2 hour shift for 80% Profit. Sellers who fail to fill their 4 hour requirement will receive only 20% profit.
- SWIMSUITS need to be hung on hangers.
About Us – The primary goal of the Owen PTA Children’s Resale is to help raise money for the Kids. This is our PTA’s largest fundraiser of the year and benefits the children of Owen Elementary School in Naperville. We welcome any community sellers to participate and earn some extra cash.