Spring 2017 Resale Dates: March 3 and 4, 2017
Join us for our for our Spectacular 2 day Owen PTA Children’s Spring Resale:
- Friday March 3, 2017 from 10:00 am-1:00 pm and 5:00 pm-9:00 pm; AND
- Saturday March 4, 2017 from 8:00 am-11:00 am with a Half Price Sale from 11:30 am -1:30 pm.
Owen PTA Children’s ReSale includes: Gently used Spring/Summer Children’s Clothing (Sizes 0-20); Sports Equipment; Uniforms; Toys, DVDs; Strollers; Bikes; Swimwear; Shoes; Books; Puzzles; Baby Gear; Maternity; Formal Dresses and More.
Check, Cash and Credit*/Debit Cards Accepted (*$2 Service Fee for Credit Cards)
Children are welcome but NO STROLLERS ALLOWED
New this Children’s Resale (for Prior Sellers)
- Payment (Non-refundable $5 registration fee*) will be collected at Registration – See Seller’s Link for Paypal Payment Button
- New Paper Pick Up System will involve 4 designated days at 2 convenient locations
- In order to receive your check after the sale, bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope to paper pick-up.
- Volunteer Shifts will be available in 2 hour slots. 4 Hour Shift (2 slots) required for ALL sellers for 70% Profit. Add an additional 2 hour shift for 80% Profit. Sellers who fail to fill their 4 hour requirement will receive only 20% profit.
- Sellers who have not input any items by 2/21 will be moved to a wait list to open sale to other sellers.
About Us – The primary goal of the Owen PTA Children’s Resale is to help raise money for the Kids. This is our PTA’s largest fundraiser of the year and benefits the children of Owen Elementary School in Naperville. We welcome community sellers to participate and earn some extra cash.